WHEN: 23 – 24 September 2023 (10am-5pm UK)
WHERE: The Sanctuary of Healing, Langho, Lancashire (BB6 8AF)
Explore Success, Meaning and Spirit
- Creating harmony in yourself and others
- Transforming conflict within yourself and others
- Manifesting the life that embodies all of who you are
What is this course about?
Communicating our whole self
How we communicate with and connect with ourselves
How we communicate with and connect with others
Understanding connection as a meditative process
Honouring our spiritual and expanded nature
Honouring the everyday nature of experience
Learn some skills and techniques of:
Body – relaxation, alignment & energy
Speech – crafting clear messages, giving exquisite feedback
Mind – managing our focus, listening with appreciative awareness
Manifesting change in challenging situations
Learning about growth through Joy
This course is about how we integrate our deep spiritual experience into every part of our daily life, and how we bring a meditative attitude to our “everyday experience”, so that situations that we may have previously labelled as mundane, become enriched with our natural clarity and positivity.
For example, perhaps you are looking to become more assertive in certain situations but worry about being egotistical or selfish.
Perhaps there are particular people or situations where you struggle to express yourself and are left feeling that you weren’t true to yourself.
Or perhaps there are people or situations where you feel yourself becoming easily angered or aggressive.
This programme is designed to enable you to find new ways to address these kinds of situations.
It will explore how we connect with ourselves and others in ways that are powerful, authentic, and create harmony. Learn some new approaches to tackling difficult conversations and communication dilemmas.
We will explore how to be as authentic as possible in our connection with ourselves and others. We will experientially explore each of the areas below through a mixture of, formal teaching, bodywork, practical exercises and meditation.
You will leave the workshop with a felt sense of how to honour yourself and others in the communication situation. You will learn practical techniques for relaxation, listening and clear expression. The retreat will provide a safe and supportive environment for exploring how to work with some of our own “difficult conversations” and communication dilemmas so that you can apply the learnings from the retreat to the whole of your life.
We will learn techniques of the body, speech and mind!
Some of the areas that we will be exploring:
- Non-verbal communication
- Live relaxation
- Energy connection
Working towards connection that is:
- Communication as meditation
- Working with our focus – exploring breadth and depth
Other areas we will explore:
- Influence vs manipulation
- Cultural hypnosis, understanding how we are conditioned
- How to ask better questions – it has been said that the quality of your life is the quality of your questions!
- Clarity and elegance in communication – powerful ways of using language to overcome judgement
- The law of resonance – you get what you focus on
- Owning your true power- learn 4 simple principles to creating harmony
- Inter and Intra – learning how the way speak to ourselves conditions how we listen to and communicate with others
The programme has a strong emphasis on learning with and from the wisdom of the body. When you leave the retreat, you will have:
- Experienced even more of your ability to connect effectively
- Learned some powerful ways to use language
- Learned whole body speaking and listening